I. Basic provision
- AMPUL SYSTEM sro, IČ 04887557, is the personal data controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR"). with the seat of Čsl. armády 641/40, 787 01, Šumperk. (Hereinafter referred to as "Administrator").
- The administrator's contact details are
Address: Zábřežská 667/66, 78701 Šumperk
Telephone: +420 739 995 885
- Personal Data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or identity of the individual.
- The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The administrator handles the personal information you have provided to him or the personal information that the administrator has obtained based on your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to article 6/1(b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR;
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of ordering goods or services.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; When ordering, personal data required for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact) are required,
- sending business messages and making other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
- The administrator stores personal information
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the exercise of claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years after the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for the longest…. years when personal data are processed by consent.
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the administrator deletes personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / contract payments
- providing e-shop services and other services related to e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organization.
- Operated services providing marketing and support services
- Google Analytics - Records cookies and web usage
- Google Adwords - Records cookies and web usage
- Google purchases - review request, records email if you agree to the order process
- Heureka - Records Purchase Conversions and Email for "Customer Verified"
- Zboží.cz - records purchase and email conversions
- Sklik - records cookies, site usage, purchase conversion
- Searchcards - records purchase conversions and email
VI. Your rights
- You have the terms set out in the GDPR
- the right to access their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to limit the processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR a
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article I hereof. You may withdraw your consent at any time in your own customer account.
- Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to personal data has been violated.
- The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data storage and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular secure / encrypted web access, encryption of customer passwords in the database, regular system updates, regular system backups.
- The administrator declares that only personally authorized persons have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
- You agree to these terms by ticking the consent via the online form. By confirming your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with the terms of your privacy and that you accept it in its entirety.
These conditions come into effect on 25.5.2018.